Thursday League is wrapping up but we continue until the last Thursday of September.
2017 THURSDAY GOLF LEAGUE
Season – We play each Thursday, beginning with the May 4 through September 28. You make your own tee time & select your own playing partners. We ask that you play with at least one other League member.
Dues – Annual dues of $5.00 goes to cover operating expenses. Any unused money is added to the end of the year prize fund.
Weekly events – Each week we have 9 hole events such as closest to the pin with tee shot, closest 2nd shot, closest 3rd shot, or longest putt. We will also have an event for lowest net score. The cost of these events is $5.00. Prizes are paid with Trempealeau Mountain gift cards.
Sponsored Holes – We have 5 hole events sponsored by our 2 sponsoring companies: La Crosse Beverage & Features. The prizes for these holes are provided by the sponsoring organization. Please support these sponsors whenever possible.
Skins game – We have both net and gross skin games. The cost of the skins game is $5.00 and will be paid in cash.
Eagle & Hole-in-One Kitties – The cost to enter each of these kitties is $.50 per week. The payouts for these are made in cash.
Tee Boxes – Players will tee off from the appropriate tee box this year based on their current handicap:
Blue Tees – handicap of 6 or less and handicap plus age less than 60
White Tees – handicap of 7 – 19 or handicap plus age 60 or more
Yellow Tees – handicap of at least 20 or age plus handicap 85 or more
Yellow Tees – handicap of 10 or less
Red Tees – handicap of 11 or more
Special Events – Watch for special events to be announced during the year.
Golf League Member Requirements
- Members must be at least 18 years old.
- Membership cost is $5 and is due on the date of first participating in the league.
- Membership in the league must follow course rules & regulations.
- Membership in the club is for one season only and expires at the end of September.
- Members must follow the rules of golf while participating in the league.
- Members must maintain a current handicap and must record scores of both 9 & 18 holes rounds played during the current season.
- Membership confers no special privileges from the course nor any voice in operations of the course.
- Any member refusing to comply with these rules will be subject to expulsion from the league.