Trempealeau Mountain Golf Club was designed by Ed Riley. The course was built on beautiful rolling farm land. We opened in 1997 and have stayed committed to our founding mission:
- First Class Service
- Quality Conditions
- Continuous Improvement
- Outstanding Value
Our golf course is a fun, beautiful test of golf. Time has proven Trempealeau Mountain to provide a good challenge for the advanced player, while the average and novice players find the course fair. In an effort to enhance our guest experience, we offer Callaway rental clubs and clean, quality golf carts with GPS. We are committed to providing a First Class Golf Experience.
We have an outstanding practice facility.
- Practice tee (quality turf — no mats) 150 yards wide by 50 yards deep
- Large putting, chipping and pitching greens
- Practice bunker with green (multiple lies and grass heights for pitching)
- Three practice target greens on the range
- Quality range balls ($3.00 – Approx. 40-45 range balls)
Clubhouse & Restaurant
Our clubhouse features an inviting bar, grill and golf shop as well as beautiful views of the golf course and nearby bluffs. Enjoy a sandwich or cold beverage in our bar or screened in patio overlooking the 18th hole.
For group and special events please contact us for further information.